Today we will learn how to use sweetalert2 In laravel, You can use sweetalert2 in laravel as well as php, sweetalert2 is used for create different type of custom alert messages or you can create custom popups like success messages, error messages, warning modals, confirm modals, custom notifications etc..
So, let’s start and see how to implement sweetalert2 In laravel.
Step 1 : Download or Install Using CDN
Step 2 : Call the sweetAlert2
We are cover different example in the post like :
- Example 1 : Simple message
- Example 2 : Title with text
- Example 3 : Modal with title, icon, text and footer
- Example 4 : Modal window with a long content
- Example 5 : Custom HTML description and buttons with ARIA labels
- Example 6 : Dialog with three buttons
- Example 7 : Custom positioned
- Example 8 : Confirm dialog box with a confirm button
- Example 9 : Modal with a custom image
- Example 10 : Model with autoclose timer any much more.
You May Also Like :
How To Create Dynamic Pie Chart In Laravel
Today I will show you how to create dynamic pie chart in laravel, charts are use to representing data in graphics view…
How To Increase Session Lifetime In Laravel
In this small tutorial I will show you how to increase session timeout in laravel, in this example we can see how to…